Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wyoming Lit



Ooooo, you say? I KNOW!


These photos brilliantly capture so much of what I love about the Wyoming landscape. They were taken by the uber-talented Mei Ratz (WHOM I LOVE AND ADORE). I follow her blog as if my life depended on it.


All of which has me thinking of the folks out there who can do for this landscape in words what Mei does with her camera.


Here are some of the contenders...



Grass Beyond The Mountains by Richmond Hobson






Close Range by Annie Proulx






The Cold Dish by Craig Johnson







The Meadow by James Galvin






The Legend of Colton H. Bryant by Alexandra Fuller

1 comment:

  1. You are such a rockstar. I hope someday I am half the woman you are.
    xoxo
    the meadow changed my life. reason number 871627283 we are soul sisters.
    meatloaf...YEAH!
    m

    ReplyDelete