Sunday, March 14, 2010

Touchless



OK, so Yost and Jung walk in the door, express from the Teton Valley.

My phone rings and it's Rathke.

"I know how much you like car washes..."

And I'm all, "Yeah, but Lindsay and Audra just arrived and I've got dinner plans at 6pm..."

And she's all, "I'll be right over."

And I'm all, "Brillant."

And then, moments later, the four of us are in the proverbial Escalade and headed to the car wash.

Does it get any better than that?!

The answer is no.

The touchless bay was closed for repairs and the tricolor wax is only available in Riverton, but the five year old girl making faces at us through the spittle on the windshield made up for all of that.

And Rathke reversed for more blasting power... because SHE'S A REVOLUTIONARY.

The players:

Jung


Gast Yost

Rathke

No comments:

Post a Comment