Sunday, May 1, 2011

Musicians Are A Breed Apart




I love music. I love musicians. And I don't understand how their brains work.

Mine just isn't hooked up the same way, so I'm slack-jawed in the presence of musical greatest. It awes and amazes me. My knees buckle every time I hear Evan sing.

I also have a weakness for old southern blues men. Which means I didn't stand a chance when I was introduced to the Music Maker Relief Foundation. Their mission is to support aging Southern roots musicians who make less than $18,000 a year.

Here are some of their artists:





Dad, a donation in your name to this organization is the father's day present I've come up with for you this year...

"Surprise!"

I've never been long on patience or good at keeping secrets, but I did inherit your love of the blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment