Friday, April 2, 2010

Eye Candy

...that's what I'm craving today.


I just wanna look at pretty things!

[later that self same day]

Man! Ask and you shall receive...


J. Sall directed me to
her sister's blog and, holy hell, what a feast for the senses! My favorite part? The NYT article, "Noble Savages: A Men's Tea Party".

Heads up, Spilecki & the Denizens of Mancamp!

The aesthetic of all of the above has me dreaming of a Dark & Stormy from Freemans in the worst way.


Unfortunately, it's no longer on the cocktail menu-- evidently replaced by something called a Rum Buck.

Rum Buck. P
erhaps more appropriate given the Bavarian hunting lodge decor they've got going on inside (although they claim they were going for more of a "rugged clandestine colonial American tavern" look).

No comments:

Post a Comment