Friday, January 27, 2017

Going 70mph And Tossing The Steering Wheel Out The Window


Robert Earl Keen's lyrics are an apt description of our experience pulling the goalie. 

Evan and I were shocked by how easy it was to remove my IUD once tarot cards helped guide us towards that decision. Yup. I just said that.


They also capture the madness in overdrive of Trump's first week as president. 

Didn't see that coming? Careful of letting the butterflies distract you from noticing the teeth.


Nope. No teeth in Lithuania, just tongue. 

Which brings me to baby names, words, and how something can be read completely differently by different people. 


My brother saw Frere Jacques and innocently read aloud, "Fra fra Jacquay". One of the contenders for all time greatest name has got to be Asshole, pronounced "As-shole".


You say tomato and I say tomato. 

The question becomes how to right a world gone upside-down. The question becomes how to focus on beauty and love amidst the fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment