Thursday, September 29, 2016

May Orange Not Be The New Black


American politics right now is a can of worms. A risky thing to open, but here are some gems I can't resist sharing:

1. A tool for investing in hope... 


2. Always a sucker for a marquee...



3. Canadians are the best...



4. My favorite is Aimee Mann's so far...



5. The first debate is behind us now...



6. Can you diagram this sentence?

7. Interesting commentary on the phenomenon...


I feel threatened living in a nation where Trump's behavior holds enough legitimizing appeal to gain him any position of popular leadership. I am terrified by the prospect of white evangelical America carrying the day and sweeping this demagogue into office. I am disturbed by how he reflects our worst impulses when it comes to predation on the vulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment