Saturday, January 28, 2012

Abigail Nason Patterson Hits It Out Of The Park...



Zug has been playing with greeting card ideas lately. She took these pictures with her phone to show me what she's been up to, so the image quality isn't there, BUT I went ape when I saw them anyways! I feel utterly blessed to have such an amazing artist in my life.


Looking at these makes me think of Spain, and digging my hands into soil, and folk traditions, and sunshine on my face, and alpine zones, and Annie's garden. In other words, they simply make me happy. I want Abby to make 498,736,322 more and send them all to me so I can wallpaper my life with them.


BREAKING NEWS: These wonderful cards are now available online so get thyself a cart and shop til your heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment