Monday, July 25, 2011

I ♥ My Neighbors



I can't tell you how much it means to me to have Jake, Erin, Tina and Tom watching over our home while Evan and I are away-- mowing the lawn, watering the plants, warming the house with family and friends, shuttling the tide of mail inside, safe keeping the spare set of keys...

Best of all, they'll be there to enrich our lives with their fabulous company when we return to Amoretti Street in August!


We are truly blessed and so grateful. What a crazy world that their presence in the neighborhood doesn't cause local housing prices to go through the roof!

This piece from NPR on the importance of knowing and cherishing the people who live around you made me think of Lander as a whole...

Thanks to those who claim 82520 as their zip code for making our community one to be so very proud of-- we feel honored to share our lives with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment